It feels like a long time since I received one of Donna’s amazing boxes, but it was only a month ago. Maybe receiving the last three so close together due to the delay of the March box and the May box being sent earlier made this wait seem longer. That doesn’t matter now because the June box is here and I am pretty darn happy with it!
The theme was Blood For Crowns and it is very fitting given this month’s book. Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau, a story of twins who must fight for the crown. This box also came with a signed bookplate, which is pretty cool. As well as the book, the bookish items included in the box was:
• a ribbon bookmark from Marked Books inspired by House Stark from Game of Thrones. This is amazing quality, as always, and I am actually rather impressed Donna managed to get a charm that looks exactly like the House Stark sigil.
• a postcard with a beautiful illustration of Daenerys Targaryen, also from Game of Thrones, designed by Hungry Designs. This is an absolutely gorgeous illustration and I love the simplicity of the solid grey background.
• a print by TJ Lubrano of Maeve, the Queen of Doranella from the Throne of Glass series.
• a bookmark with a Red Queen inspired design by Book Coyote Designs. This is an absolutely stunning illustration of Maven, the colours and detail are just amazing! I definitely want more of their amazing designs!
• a mug inspired by The Bone Season designed by Bookworm Boutique. This is an exclusive design, but have a look at Lauren’s society6 store to find a bunch of other great designs!
• a full sized bag of tea from Bookish Teas. There was a little mix-up with my bag as the label on my bag says it is their Rhysand tea instead of the Crochan Queen tea the box was said to include. However, Zilan messaged me telling that my bag got labelled wrong. I have the correct flavour of tea, just the wrong label on my bag. Whoops! Lucky I care more about the tea than the label and the tea taste so different to anything else I have tried and it is pretty awesome!
This box has some amazing items but my favourite item is the Maven bookmark or the tea. That bookmark is just gorgeous and the tea is definitely unique, which I love!
Like the sound of Donna’s book boxes, head on over to Mark The Page’s new website where you can currently purchase the June box, Escape Route, and pre-order the Tower of Dawn one time box! As always, be quick to avoid missing out! To keep up with updates on Mark The Page and their boxes, follow them on Instagram!
Did you get this months box?
If so, what was your favourite item?
If not, what item do you think would have been your favourite?
Please share your thoughts below or on my other media accounts!
Until next time bibliophiles!