The third and final December book box I actually received in January. That box was my first ShelfLove Crate!
The theme of the box was Timeless – a wonderful theme in my opinion. Everless by Sara Holland was the book in this box and it came with a signed bookplate and a letter from the author. The other items in this box were:
- A “Time is Money” magnet designed by the Shelflove Team.
- A silver time turner similar to the one Hermione used in Harry Potter.
- A Behind the Pages soap inspired by Outlander and Jamie’s nickname for Claire – Sassenach.
- A Peter Pan covered planner created in collaboration with Stella Bookish Art. This features highly anticipated book releases for each month and pages to keep track of the books you have read.
- A pillowcase designed by Miss Phi featuring a Once Upon a Time quote of Rumplestiltskin – “All magic comes at a price dearie”.
- A beautiful print design of Miss Peregrine by Evangeline.
- A gorgeous postcard featuring a gorgeous hourglass design by Tithi Luadthong.
I am struggling to pick a favourite item out of this box, but it might just have to be the time turner because I have wanted one for so long!
Did you get the December ShelfLove Crate?
Which item was your favourite?
Let me know below in the comment section or on one of my social media posts.
Until next time bibliophiles!